The real winners in business and life –the Top 1%
in any field –all have one thing in common.
You and your employees can have it, too!
What does the Top 1% have that the other 99% doesn't?
The focus to manage their own personal and professional goals – regardless of intellect, academic degrees, talents or abilities! Goals that are built off clear personal passions, a compelling life mission, and deeply-held core values. Members of this exclusive 1% Club plan and act on what they really want in all areas of their lives. They are high achievers –ordinary people getting extraordinary results! And their workplace performance shows it.
How would your company benefit if all your people were high achievers in all areas of their lives?
Would employee attitudes be energized? Might the workplace atmosphere be more vibrant and electric? Would morale be higher? Could you land more customers and keep them delighted with extraordinary service? Might sales and profits be higher? Yes, all these could happen if your company was populated with high achievers.
So how do you transform your people into “1% Club” high achievers?
You must first understand these 3 critical principles:
- You hire the total person. People don't turn off their personal life when they arrive for work in the morning. Nor should you want them to. They bring it all.
- People think in terms of “what’s in it for me?” Said another way, employees will only be eager to help your company meet its goals if they first see how their own personal goals will be met in the process. Do you even know the personal goals of your people? Do they know their own? (Most people don't.)
- You don’t transform anyone –they transform themselves. In others words, you can't motivate your people – they must be self-motivated. Why? Because everyone is driven from within -- even the slow movers. High achievers are more successful because they drive harder and faster, with more focus, clarity and consistency.
What do these three principles mean to you?
They mean you need to be providing your people with self-motivation skill training – so they can light their own fires –and blend their goals with yours. So they win. The company wins. And you win.
Is self motivation in-born –or is it a learned skill?
Good news. It is very much a learned skill. Research agrees that the most effective motivation is that which is self-generated, and that it's largely a matter of attitude. Since attitudes are merely ”habits of thought”, it follows that anyone who is willing to invest the time and effort needed to develop a new habit of thought can become self-motivated.
What are the teachable skills and tools of self motivation?
There are many. Among them are:
- Establishing a personal mission statement or core purpose for your life.
- Determining your personal guiding values.
- Gaining clarity on your personal life passions.
- Developing a goal setting system and habit.
- Creating a plan of action for each goal.
- Developing an easy-to-use system for regular planning and review.
Where can you find this self motivation teaching for your people?
From Rick Houcek. His company's single core purpose is to provide high-octane, world-class strategic planning systems for business and life, to success-driven leaders and teams. In Rick’s “Self Motivation For Winners” workshop, he helps individuals and companies profit by teaching ordinary people the time-tested skills and tools for extraordinary personal performance. The workshop is a focused system designed to help ambitious individuals succeed “on purpose, most of the time”, rather than “by accident, some of the time”. It’s a methodology to predictably and reliably achieve the desirable results you want…a “how-to” formula for creating a strategic plan for your life.
What makes Rick Houcek's workshop effective?
These 2 powerful ingredients:
- Your people learn the specific "how to". This isn't a "short term pump-up" program. Rick gives the how-to tools for lasting use. While each person must make an individual choice to use the tools, they can never say they don’t know them or have them. They'll have everything they need.
- Your people are more apt to stick with it. Programs that teach theory only, but leave participants to "do all the work later", have no lasting value, because it seldom gets done. Rick gets people involved in doing and using these how-to activities during the workshop –as well as laying out a blueprint for long-term action. Once there's momentum, it's easier to stick with it.
What is the "Self Motivation For Winners" workshop format?
It is an interactive, highly participative program conducted for people in one company, on-site or off, in 7 hours (6-hour workshop and a 1-hour lunch). However, Rick will also work with you to fit the material into your timeframe, as best as possible. You are also strongly urged to hold a minimum of four, 2-hour, in-house, follow-up support sessions over a 12-week period – or to push people to create their own "eagle teams" with scheduled meetings.
How will your company benefit from this workshop?
You and your company are direct beneficiaries of what your people learn.
- Your people will be better able to get on board with company goals. Because they will be able to see, for the first time perhaps, how company goals align with their own personal agendas. That breeds win-win harmony.
- You'll have a more energized workforce. Clarity of purpose can have a dramatic effect on people –and that's what goal setting does. The vast majority of people don't have clearly-articulated, written, personal goals in the first place. So how could they match company objectives?
- Your people will be more value-based and action-oriented. Those two combine to equal ethical achievement.
Some of what your people will learn:
- How to prioritize what they want in their lives –to focus on their success.
- How to create and manage their goals –like top achievers in all walks of life.
- How to eliminate what they don't want in their lives –to wipe out inefficiency.
- How to track their progress –to stay motivated.
- How to make goal setting a habit –in both their work and personal lives.
- How to link personal goals to company goals –for win-win performance.
Some of what they'll actually engage in during the workshop:
- Clarifying their passions.
- Discovering their personal life mission (core purpose) –to crystallize their life’s direction.
- Uncovering their core behavioral values.
- Writing one or more personal long- and short-range goals.
- Crafting a plan of action for goals they choose –for immediate and ongoing goal accomplishment.
- A system of daily self pep talks –to fuel the fire of self-esteem.
- An easy-to-use, follow-thru format –for sticking with their plan.
Who should attend?
Anyone whose improved performance can benefit your company.
- Your employees. Top company leaders, senior and middle managers, supervisors, managers, salespeople, plant workers, office staff, and anyone else committed to getting more out of his or her life and job.
- Family members of your employees. A gift your employees will thank you for.
- Employees of your top customers. A wonderful way to reward them for their business support and loyalty.
- Employees of your top vendors. They make you look good with your customers; this is a powerful payback.
- Employees of your top customer prospects. Be a hero and tell a prospective customer: "We've bought seats for 10 employees of your choice. Reward your top winners – it's on us." Helping your prospects grow and develop their people makes a valued-added statement about you and your company. One that just may close the deal.
3 more compelling benefits for bringing this workshop in-house.
- Training an entire staff multiplies the value. There's an energy that prevails when a team learns new skills and ideas together – a greater spirit and group understanding.
- It's conveniently on-site (or near-site), and at a time of your choosing. Plan the program to suit your calendar and location.
- Confidential issues stay that way. Subjects that are inappropriate for a public workshop setting can get full airing in a closed, one-company-only session (if you don’t invite outside guests).
Looking for a creative way to land that new client?
Here’s a powerful idea: Sponsor this workshop exclusively for your prospect's employees and families, at a time and place of their choosing. You pay the tab. Their people grow. What do you think will be your chances of landing the prospect now?
How does Rick charge?
Rick charges one flat fee which includes all his travel expenses plus handouts for up to 50 people. (You can invite more –as many as you like in fact – but there’s a per-handout charge beyond 50.) Yes, you read it right –Rick absorbs his own travel expenses.
Clients say it best – read what attendees have said about this workshop.
Click Here for comments from dozens of people who have attended Rick’s workshop. These could be your people saying these gratifying things about a workshop you provided for them, making you a hero.
Book the workshop today. Here’s how:
Just contact Rick and lock it in. (770-391-9122 or Rick@SoarWithEagles.com) You handle all the on-site meeting room arrangements –find and pay for the room, coffee breaks, a light lunch, and a/v equipment. That’s all there is to it. Couple of phone calls. Why wait?
If you and your people are not making the progress you would like, or are capable of making, it is simply because your goals, missions, passions and values are not clearly defined. If you want to improve...have the ambition and drive to take the necessary actions...and need help with tools to get you there...then this workshop is for you. It can be life-changing if you'll embrace and use the concepts presented. Engage your people in this results-oriented workshop that will energize their lives and add vitality to your company.
Call today! Bring this dynamic workshop into your company!
Contact Rick Houcek